The proposed project enclosed a programme of interdependent activities, which was carried out over four years timeframe.
The foreseen activities included an International Conference (Heritage 2020); scientific workshops (closely linked to the plenary meetings of the partnership); in situ technical workshops for the transfer of local knowledge (imparted by local craftsmen, professors and university students); creative workshops; survey missions (covering geographically the European territory); the creation of several dissemination tools as publications (illustrated book and a guideline booklet in different languages), inter-active communication tools (a website with a digital platform to support virtual reality, videos, digital booklet, digital book, app).
For a better understanding, development and structuring of the project itself, the activity plan was structured under two main axes:
Scientific and methodology activities
- Project General Coordination
- Plenary Meetings
- Scientific, Technical and Creative Workshops
- Data Collection & Survey Missions
- Contents Development and Scientific Review
- Closing International Conference
Communication and Dissemination Activities
- Technical workshops for local impact actions and relation with local entities and craftsmen.
- Edition and publication of a graphic booklet, guidelines for maintenance, to be printed in paper and as e-book.
- Edition and publication of an illustrated paper and digital book.
- Development of an interactive project website.
- Multimedia communication tools (videos, apps, etc.).