The results and outcomes of the project are intended to be disseminated in Europe and Worldwide, as they were digitally developed and produced, thus breaking barriers and crossing frontiers in nowadays digital era.
These outcomes are also devoted to the development of audiences, as they are intended for major parties and stakeholders, such as:
- Inhabitants of World Heritage Sites
- Design and builder professionals
- Traditional builders and craftsmen
- Vernacular architecture and World Heritage experts
- Multimedia and interaction designers
- Technical agents from local, regional and national authorities
- Local developers
- National and international tourists
- General public, such as children, students, adults, elders, etc. interested in rediscovering this unique and outstanding heritage.