- To share, with European citizens, vernacular architecture quality and its intangible local know-how, regarding preservation of fabric authenticity and integrity in World Heritage sites.
- To explore the inhabited heritage experience through different dimensions.
- To interconnect architecture, history and intangible culture with creativity and technology, in a genuine trans-disciplinary way.
- Bring to light vernacular and traditional know-how to the new generations through interactive and digital technologies.
- To enhance and to preserve the intangible building culture of WHS in Europe.
- To stimulate and to improve the cultural sector regarding heritage knowledge across Europe.
The core idea is to work on the inhabited vernacular dwellings of World Heritage sites, and:
- To distinguish and share the experience on how the dwellings are inhabited and physically maintained nowadays;
- To define and disseminate site processes, regarding case study buildings and their local building culture;
- To develop new interactive ways to transfer knowledge to new audiences, considering creative and technological approaches.